Monday, November 17, 2008

087 + VARIATIONS + TRANSMOGRIFICATION

MACRODONS

Another MACRODON that took me some time to figure out.
This is the final phase, and the one I am most pleased with.
Here are several transmogrifications this MACRODON underwent:



MACRODONS

this is a really odd one (above), the Macrodon's upper body became it's lower body
-I felt it's legs weren't going anywhere (ha! pun intended)



MACRODONS

I really like the last Macrodon (above), but I like this next one even more so.
Aside from the last phase (top), I liked this next Macrodon best.



MACRODONS

I felt the initial drawings (following) were too simple and uninteresting at the time. The next three Macrodons underwent a more natural progression in change, unlike the previous four, which I feel were much more erratic.


MACRODONS


MACRODONS


MACRODONS

(above) a building block in the
early stages of the MACRODON tree of life.
I will likely explore this at more length somewhere along the way.